måndag, oktober 20

This came in the mail from Okinawa, Japan today=o)!

Peanut's first stuffed animals, aren't they soooo cute=o)?!
Chopsticks for babies!
Check out the instructions on the back!

I'm writing this entry in english in honor of the gift givers, our lovely friends the B. family that we love and miss very much=o)! Thank you so much, I can't get over how cute and how very japanese those stuffed animals look - they are awesome! So I'm guessing that the girls helped you pick those out? Good job girls!

4 kommentarer:

BB sa...

Yay! We are glad the package arrived before Peanut. The girls loved the stuffed animals when we found them in the store. They liked how the animal sounds were embroidered on the side. The ram says "Baaaa" and the little piggy says "Bouuuu". Awww. We couldn't resist the chopsticks. I am sure that Peanut will have many sushi opportunities in his/her lifetime :).

Meilita sa...

Ätpinnarna va ju klockrena!
:-)

Anonym sa...

Vilka superfina presenter Peanut har fått. Jag blev själv lite avundsjuk på ätpinnarna. Dom skulle man ha haft när man skulle lära sig äta med pinnar :)

Världen är liten… sa...

BB: At the rate I'm going my christmas gifts will arrive before Peanut....Ha ha I saw that and while "baaa" totally makes sense I could not figure out "Bouuuu"?
Meilita: Eller hur? Sushi hela veckan, sushi hela veckan lång, hela livet blir en sång!
K det är jag: Visst är dom, så kul att få något från ett annat land! Ätpinnarna är guld, Peanut kommer att fixa det före 2-års ålder!